Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Crafty goodness!


On Thursday last week I was amazed to find a wonderful surprise on my desk when I arrived at work. This gorgeous, so terrifically boyish, fabric is a RAK from my friend and crafter-in-crime Nerida which she said she couldn't resist from TokyoMommy. It's just perfect, thanks N - it's going straight to the craft room!
Nerida was also generous in loaning me her little girl's apron pattern designed by The Apron Lady. Here's my final version, the half-reversible Little Flirty Skirty. Oh la la!
Photobucket
And I thought I'd better applique this pullover before a) winter was over b) Kaiden was no longer a size one. This time I used my sewing machine to applique so it didn't take as long.
Photobucket Image Hosting

2 comments:

The Humming Cat said...

Love the turtle fabric, what a great friend!

Little Munchkins said...

You are so lucky to have such thoughtful friends. I love the turtle fabric too.