Friday, December 26, 2008

EB Secret Santa

Merry Christmas to all my blog visitors and online friends. You have indeed helped make this year a special and inspirational one. Before Christmas, I participated in the EB Secret Santa swap making these for Jo. There is a better photo of the package of goodies on her blog.

I made the bookmarks using the tutorial on the One Crafty Mumma blog and the pin cushion shoe and bauble needle holder are from Vol 22 No 9 Handmade. So glad I finally made something from one of those magazines and it was a bit fiddly but easy!
I'm so glad that Jo and her family loved them and wish her all the best for her upcoming birth.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Gorgeous!! Lucky girl!

Jo said...

Susan, I have just discovered who my SS was, YOU!! Thanks again for all the lovely gifts. Jo