Sunday, December 14, 2008

Party time!



I was a bit worried at Kaptain K's elmo cake would be featured on cake wrecks so I handed it all over to Brett who has found a new talent. The Elmo was cut out using a template enlarged then copied from a book. Brett said icing it was a bit like plastering. Kaiden had a great time and was so happy that his friends could come along and enjoy the day with him. There was pass the parcel, cake, play in the sandpit, swing and fun in the fort. Everything a little boy wants in a second birthday.

10 comments:

Karen said...

Wow that cake looks fantastic. I know my girls are going to love it when I show them this post!
Definitely not one for cake wrecks!

nerida said...

It was an AWESOME cake! And a fantastic party!

Beetlehouse Designs said...

OMG!!!! Love the cake. It's unreal. Well done.

Zac said...

Love the cake! You did an awesome job. Happy Birthday little K! Leesa

Scrapbooking 4 Less said...

WOW Susan I love the Elmo Cake, my little one is almost One and she is Elmo Mad... I'm going to have to check back in January to see if I can whip her up an Elmo cake as well.

Happy Birthday to Kaiden.

Take Care,
Shelley
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au

Andrea said...

Great cake Susan, your DH has done a great job. Glad to hear that Kaiden had a great day.

Little Munchkins said...

The cake looks awesome! It definitely won't end up on that cake wrecks site.

Chrissy said...

Happy 2nd birthday Kaiden! What talented parents you have little man, look at what your mummy and daddy can do!
Birthday hugs to you sweet one!
Love Chrissy x

Susan C said...

Love the cake. Watch out Brett I think you have a job for life :-)

Happy Birthday Kaiden. Sounds like you had a great day.

Jodi said...

haha CUTE!!!!