Monday, March 16, 2009

EB Children's Clothing Swap Sneak Peek


I have been tearing my hair out over the past couple of weeks trying to finish off the outfit for the Essential Baby Children's Clothing Swap. I really hope it fits OK and they like it! It was the first time I had used this pattern (being that I normally sew for a boy) and found it took longer than what it looked like it should - lots of top stitching and then with fuzzy, pregnancy brain I needed Brett's help to sort a few things out. Anyway, here's a little sneak peek. I guess no secret now that I'm sewing for a little girl. Parcel is being sent today. Opening day is this Friday.

6 comments:

Susan C said...

Looks lovely, bet it was nice to sew something girly for a change.

password!1 said...

Looks great i hope they like that pattern which you had made & good luck for your next Girl Clothing sewing.

Andrea said...

Looks good Susan! Can't wait to see the big reveal.

Beetlehouse Designs said...

Susan, I love it!! The colours are gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see it all. What did you think of the pattern? It's very time consuming isn't it?

Karen said...

Looks great Susan, who knows you might have more girl sewing to come in the near future!

Natalie said...

Oooh look forward to seeing all of this one - I love the trims you've used