Monday, March 23, 2009

Little jacket WIP


Since my WIP Wednesday no longer exists, I'm trying to finish something off from my pile of WIPs before I start something new. I started making this little jacket when K was a little baby, obviously never finished for him to wear. It fits aged six months so I doubt that this bub will get a look in with it either. So I'm looking for someone to have a baby, preferably a boy, in around December so it can get some winter wear. Jacket using pattern Burda 9831 with polar fleece from Spotlight.

2 comments:

Beetlehouse Designs said...

Love the pants and top. I haven't sewn any pants or shorts with an elastic waist yet where you sew over the elastic. I've been meaning to find a pattern. Thanks for the pattern number. They look great.

Brissmiths said...

The pants pattern just had the normal turn and insert elastic but I did it the other way with sewing the elastic in and having the elastic turn inside the casing annoys me!
Susan