Monday, June 1, 2009

Scrapbooking layouts

I didn't post at all in May. Where did the month go? Certainly not much to show for it, but for the last weekend I was fortunate to escape for the weekend for the Scrap with V retreat at Caloundra. As well as catching up with some friends, I did a wonderful class by Kerry and even completed a few projects.
This one is using a sketch from Crafty Sketches and is Kaptain K at his friend Mac's first birthday party. This one is using a sketch from Inspired Blueprints and features K having fun with a stick, as little boys do.
And this one using a sketch from Scrap Therapy.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Gorgeous layouts SueZ!!
Guess what??? I didnt get a photo with you and me!!
So cranky!!!
I remember thinking a couple of times, dont forget jodi, and then i forgot!!! Bumma!! :(
I bet your men were pleased to have you home!