Friday, March 19, 2010

The pants Kaiden helped make...



A simple pair of tracksuit pants, using fabric from my stash purchased from Lincraft. Added a simple trim of mushrooms down the side from The Habby Goddess. I see that they still have some of that twill tape in stock - very tempting! Kaiden helped sew the bottom hem by pressing down the foot pedal to do the overlocking with strict instructions on starting and stopping which he followed to the letter!! I think he will be excited to see the final product.

7 comments:

Beetlehouse Designs said...

Susan - They are wonderful. I just love them. Good job.

sunshinedays said...

what a nifty way to jazz up a basic pair of pants - love it - and i just may steal it!

Susan C said...

Oh I bet Kaptain K is proud of them. I imagine that the first time he wears them to daycare/playgroup etc he will proudly tell everyone "he made them". Well done and please tell both KK and him mummy they look awesome!

Becky said...

They look so comfy and great with the trim. Well done Kaiden!

微笑每一天 said...

nice job! waiting for your new artical. ........................................

家瑩 said...

看到你的好文章真是開心 加油囉.......................................

Karen said...

I love that trim idead Susan - very sweet.
They look warm and comfy.