Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blogtoberfest #12 A working day

It was wet and rainy (still) but I had to head off to work. Because it was a bit gloomy, I wore my new dress which I purchased from Ozsale at the amazing price of $25 plus postage. They often have designer clothes on there all at discount prices as well as jewelery, handbags, kid's clothing, men's clothing, homewares. I've also purchased clothing for Kaiden from the site before but the dress was my first venture into women's wear. I was a bit worried about the fit and if the style would suit but you can return goods for a store credit if it isn't right and you keep the tags on.
If you would like to check it out, please use this link..
http://www.Ozsale.com.au/registration.aspx?invitedby=Brissmiths
And if you don't buy today, but want to down the track, please come back and use this link as I get $10 for every friend who buys...so go do some shopping!!
(sorry photo of the dress isn't all that good - it is hard when you have a baby stuck to your hip)
For extra cheer I add a pink bag (not from ozsale but from my cupboard) />

No comments: