Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kid's clothing sewing swap - get out your sunnies!


It's that time again, and sewers were keen so we kicked off another Kid's clothing sewing swap in the sewing forum that I frequent. For those who are new to this concept, it involves sewing an outfit for another sewer's child. For me it is a chance to sew something different (perhaps a girl's outfit?) and to try to be a bit more creative than usual.
Like last year, I'm sewing two outfits and have started on one of them. It is rather bright, but Kaiden and Jordan love it so I hope that is a good indication. Here's a little look at the fabrics I've chosen.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love the man-eating fish Susan!
I saw them at Spotty and wished I had a boy to make something for.
Looking forward to the big reveal.