Monday, April 11, 2011

EB clothing swap - received for Jordan

Jordy received this gorgeous little outfit featuring his favourites - dinosaurs. It was made by Jade (who doesn't have a blog). Thanks Jade! The pants are the Big Butt Pants which is a pattern I'd seriously be considering to add to my (still unorganised) stash of patterns except reality is a) Jordan doesn't need more pants b) he will be out of nappies before he does need any more.* The pants are made with room for a cloth nappy which is great - plenty of space over the rise! The set is a touch large which is great as he can grow into it and I bet that really isn't too far away.

*Although if someone was to buy the pattern for me I would make one of those ruffle pants for them in return - seriously - they are so cute!!


Close-up of the dinosaur on the pants

The full outfit

Applique dinosaur on the t-shirt

No comments: