Saturday, December 22, 2012

Zaaberry: Kid's Messenger Bag

I haven't delivered many handmade gifts for Christmas this year, but one pattern I will be revisiting in the future for our boys is the Zaaberry Kid's Messager Bag. There is a free tutorial and pattern on her blog. It is great for a little boy although next time I will make it slightly larger and with a slightly stronger interfacing or fabric so the body of the bag itself is stiffer and not so slouchy.It needs to be large enough to hold a drink bottle and perhaps have a proper closure so a wallet can fit inside. 
P1030816

P1030813


All the fabric was straight from my stash. The printed fabric was gifted to me by by friend Eileen of Touchwood Designs. It was hard to get a good modelled photo but the button was from Kellie Christie Design's destash.

No comments: