Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy holidays 2014

Oh how I love Christmas holidays. A little bit of shopping, a little bit of playing, a little bit of planning and a little bit of sewing. 

K has been helping with some more machine embroidery. He learning how to change threads which is a VERY HANDY SKILL! 



This cat with the hat is from Just Peachy designs. They currently have all their designs, including this one, on sale. This one didn't work out as well as I hoped, due to my skills in putting the t-shirt into the hoop that attaches to the sewing machine. 

And it maybe Christmas, but I felt like a mindless project and picked up some Halloween bunting fabric from Spotlight. I used my overlocker to do a rolled hem around the pieces and joined them together using bias binding. So at least we are ready for Halloween.....

 

I did do a project count for 2013 and while I did more creations (helped along by a scrapbooking weekend), I used about the same amount of fabric as the previous year. Here's hoping for a more productive year for 214 with more sewing for ME!




No comments: