Saturday, February 22, 2014

Deck the halls with UFOs!

Is it Christmas yet? No, but this is another project knocked out of the UFO (un-finished object) pile. It was started, well, about five years. I tell you it has taken a massive amount of inner strength to get back into the UFOs and start finishing them off. My incentive is that it helps clean up my sewing room by removing bags/boxes/containers of items that are a few steps away from completion. 

I'm not quite sure why this one took so long. Quite simply, it is a small Christmas stocking made using McCalls pattern 4693.  Size-wise it really is quite useless especially now my boys are getting older and the presents bigger. I could see a few of these made up though as Christmas decorations to line up near the tree. I digress though, and must head back to the UFO box. I actually have another (different) UFO finished and waiting to dry before I can photograph and blog. I feel like I'm on a roll!

No comments: