Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Manic!





From the top (sorry I can't get this blog to co-operate)..

I finished off this little outfit for a Secret Santa - Butterick pattern for the pinafore top and pants, and Michael Miller free online pattern for the booties. It was just like sewing little doll's clothes. I hope she likes them!


It's getting to that time of year, with Christmas now not far away and two birthdays coming up in December.

We had Kaiden's daycare Christmas break-up on Saturday at a local park. I finished a pair of Christmas shorts for him, featuring monkeys who are looking a bit Christmassy. Toddlers - can't get them to stay still! The fabric was on sale from Kelani and the pattern is the fabulous Burda pattern which I have used before.

We went into the city on Friday night to see the lighting of the Christmas tree. Here are my two guys. Yes, that is a mo on Brett's face for movember. It very quickly disappeared at the end of the month.


There was a smiley face in the sky last night. It is better in this wonderful photo here.

2 comments:

Beetlehouse Designs said...

That is the cutest little pinnafore set and shoes. It's gorgeous. I love it.

Susan C said...

Love the little pinafore and how cute are those shorts.