Sunday, March 7, 2010
My "not quite a Milo"
The Milo is an easy vest pattern but somewhere I got a little lost and instead I turned it into this....still looks nice especially on our gorgeous boy. It will be great to wear as the weather turns cooler and I added a little extra length to last him through the winter months.
This month he will be SEVEN months, and he ....
* Can nearly sit up by himself unsupported (especially loves it in the bath so he can play with his big brother)
* Loves kicking. If I'm breastfeeding him while on the computer he loves banking his legs on the table and cracking himself up with laughter
* Makes people smile, lots of comments on happy, smiley and gorgeous he is. This guy is a heartbreaker!
* Lots of "talking" bubbly noises and cute laughter.
* Loves his tucker. Has to eat the same food as us, no jar food for this little guy.
* Gives my breast a little massage or rub when he is feeding. He still loves his breastfeeds although they are fairly well spaced out now.
* Can propel himself across the floor at good speed although not crawling. The wooden floors are great for sliding.
Weighs 8 kilos
Head circumference 45cm