Saturday, June 26, 2010
mmmm chocolate mousse!
And where did the last couple of months go? The last few have just flown by with 10 months seeing Jordan reach a few milestones including:
* second lot of two top teeth coming through
Now at 11 months he is looking more and more like a little boy.
* He loves to stand and uses EVERYTHING as a standing post, and especially loves using your leg if you stand still for more than 30 seconds.
* Is now in size one clothes. He can no longer squeeze into 0's. They are too short in the arms and legs.
* Is very determined..the tanties are starting already if he doesn't get his own way
* Still loves his big brother. Kaiden still calls him "his baby" or "baby Jordan". They just adore each other and love making each other laugh.
* Knows what food he likes. If you are eating something he thinks would be better (like chocolate mousse) he throws his food away and looks for some of yours.
* Is very clingy (or should that be cuddly?), more than what Kaiden ever was. He loves to be picked up and held.
* Is a fidget and can't sit still for a second.
* Hates being in his cot and stands up in their yelling and jumping up and down to be taken out.
* Is starting to have one, longer nap in the afternoon.