Friday, November 9, 2007

Some projects

Here's a few things I've been working on....
A gorgeous pregnancy photo taken by the wonderful photographer Chrissy at a SWIG (scrapbooking weekend) last year. A different style for me....


I also finished a layout of Kaiden enjoying some strawberries (the photo is earlier in this blog). But I won't share at the moment as it has been secured by the magazine Scrapbook Creations for their Quick Grabs section, not sure when it will be appear, probably a couple of months down the track. I just love this layout and will come back later to share.

I've also finished a little Christmas present which I won't post as the person probably reads this blog. Here's a sneak though

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Not sure I'm a photographer (was cute to see it written like that though LOL) maybe one day, I just love photography and taking gorgeous piccies of your beautiful baby belly was a pleasure love. Just wished we'd had a proper background, I should have insisted we go down to the water's edge there and take some more! LOL

You already know how much I love this LO, it's stunning. :)