Sunday, March 22, 2009

My EB Swap


Sewed by Renae using Ottobre 4/2006, modelled by Kaiden. All fit well and the colours look great. K loves wearing it...we just need some cooler weather. It was a fun swap, and a lovely surprise to open the package and see what someone else had made for K. And as an extra surprise Renae had also included some lovely soft, velour Bubblebubs prefolds and a diaper cover - I'd nearly forgotten how little newborns are and the velour feels so soft.
Thank you Renae

5 comments:

Romi Jade said...

Omigosh, what a gorgeous outfit! Love it!! And the pre-folds are such a sweet gesture. Amazing effort, it looks very professional!

K is just adorable too :)

Karen said...

This is a great outfit - great work Renae - I lvoe how it all works together but you could still use each piece separately - very versatile.

Austysmum said...

What a cute outfit - love the vest! I have to make one for Austy this year I think.

Anonymous said...

well, hello ladies!!

Such a great outfit! Wow wee!

Natalie said...

Aww what an adorable outfit and model! I just adore the vest.