Saturday, August 29, 2009
Two weeks old...
While Jordan is one month tomorrow, I'm still catching up on my blog posts. This is an update from week two....
Jordan is growing bigger every day. His eyes are more open and he is certainly taking in all that is happening around - especially his loud, singing big brother. Also at two weeks:
* Jordan's dry peeling skin has almost gone - it doesn't look so much like he needs some exfoliation.
* Is in 0000s (was from birth). Now winter has seemed to have gone, I had a look at what Kaiden wore (tiny five 0's) in his first month. They are so tiny and just no way that Jordan will fit them. So I gave them a good cuddle, had a sigh and packed them away. Just need to convince Brett now that it is OK to chop them up to make a memory quilt.
* Is still unsettled at night but watching less of sci-fi and more of the business channel around 2am (is that when the US stock market opens?)
* Is a real cuddly bunny and loves a good cuddle or lying on Mummy's shoulder to go to sleep. I'm taking in the moment of enjoying the soft baby breath on my cheek :).
* Has regained all of this birth weight, and a bit more, weighing in at around 3.8kg.
* Kaiden is taking opportunities to get into mischief, the latest being getting into Daddy's shaving cream (we were wondering why it was so quiet in the bathroom!). He still loves his little brother but is looking for some attention as well - asking for cuddles, mostly from his Daddy.